Thank you for your interest in our research. This page contains all the vital links for people who wish to support our knowledge development (the Listener Experience of storytelling). Before you participate in the research, feel free to read the blog post: Create Your Story – For Telling and Changing Behaviour with Storytelling
All research participants are asked to:
- Listen to one of the videos (linked below)
- Answer the survey The Listener Experience, Part 1
- Listen to the same video at least 1 more time in the following months
- Answer the survey The Listener Experience, Part 2
Want to help us even more?
- Listen to the same video a few more time in the following months
- Each time you listen to the video, answer the survey The Listener Experience, Part 2 a few weeks later
- Listen to a different video and follow the steps above
Here are the links to the videos
- Resistance by Lisa Francis-Jennings, produced by the Change Leaders, (Oxford Conference 2015)
- Brazilian Football by Rick Wolfe, produced by Daniel Bowman
- Telltale Signs, by Rick Wolfe, produced by Daniel Bowman
- Galvanising Attention, by Rick Wolfe, produced by Daniel Bowman
In this study, we are recording change in behaviour and attitudes. This means we must be able to follow and determine change in specific individuals. We will not use your email address to spam you. We will however, if you agree, send you periodic reminders, via our newsletter, to watch the video again. We will also post any updates on the research in the newsletter.